Black-and-White Golden OREO Cookie Pops
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 8 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 8 oz. black candy coating wafer s, melted
- 0.33 cup decorations (silver, black or white sprinkles; sugar crystals; and/or nonpareils)
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick into melted white or black candy coating, then insert dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with additional lollipop sticks and remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie pops, 1 at a time, into melted white candy coating, turning to evenly coat each cookie ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Immediately drizzle lightly with some of the melted black candy coating, then add decorations as desired.
- Repeat with remaining cookie pops, coating the balls with the remaining melted black candy coating before drizzling with the remaining melted white candy coating. Add remaining decorations.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Write Your Own Review