Candy Bar Snowmen
- 4 OREO Chocolate Candy Bar s (1.44 oz. each)
- 2 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 40 miniature candy-coated chocolate piece s
- 1 piece multi-colored sour belts
- 1 oz. orange candy coating wafers , melted
- 1 oz. black candy coating wafer s, melted
Putting it together
- Use serrated knife to cut each candy bar crosswise in half; brush or spread with white candy coating.
- Place 3 candy-coated chocolate pieces lengthwise down center of each candy bar piece for the snowman's buttons.
- Cut sour belts piece into lengthwise strips along color lines, then cut each strip crosswise in half.
- Attach remaining candy-coated chocolate pieces to both ends of EACH of 8 sour belts strips with small dab of the remaining white candy coating. Let stand 1 min. or until firm. Attach to both sides of candy bar pieces with remaining white candy coating for the ear muffs. Discard unused sour belt pieces.
- Use orange and black candy coatings to add the snowmen's eyes and noses. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
Write Your Own Review