Candy Cane OREO Cookie Balls
- 6 small candy cane s, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup), divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
Putting it together
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. chopped candy. Mix remaining candy with cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Write Your Own Review