Double-OREO Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 0.25 tsp. vanilla
- 0.33 cup baking mix
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 4 OREO Cookies , finely crushed, divided
- 5 squares OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar (from 10.5 oz.-bar), divided
Putting it together
- Spray 2 (8-oz.) microwaveable mugs with cooking spray.
- Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Add baking mix and sugar; mix well.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs for later use. Stir remaining cookie crumbs into cake batter.
- Cut 1 chocolate square diagonally in half; reserve for later use. Coarsely chop remaining chocolate squares; stir into batter. Spoon into prepared mugs.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 min. 15 sec. Remove from microwave. Let stand 1 min.
- Top with reserved cookie crumbs and chocolate pieces.
Write Your Own Review