Easy OREO Fudge Covered Cookie Holiday Pops
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 1 pkg. (7.9 oz.) OREO Fudge Covered Cookies
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate , melted
- 1 pkg. (7.9 oz.) OREO White Fudge Covered Cookies
- 2 oz. green candy coating wafers , melted
- 2 oz. red candy coating wafers , melted
- 0.25 cup holiday sprinkles
Putting it together
- Use melted semi-sweet chocolate to attach 1 wooden pop stick to back of each fudge covered cookie. Place, top sides down, in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Repeat with melted white chocolate and white fudge covered cookies and additional pop sticks.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Turn cookies over. Decorate tops of cookies with melted candy coating wafers and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until candy coating is firm.
Write Your Own Review