Easy OREO Mousse Torte
- 18 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 18 squares OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar (about 1/2 of a 10.5 oz. bar), divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping , thawed, divided
Putting it together
- Line 8-inch round pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over side of pan.
- Crush 12 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Use serrated knife to cut remaining cookies in half. Stand, cut sides down, over crust around edge of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Reserve 3 chocolate squares for later use. Chop remaining chocolate; place in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred. Cool 2 min.
- Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping. Add 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping to melted chocolate; stir with whisk until blended. Stir in remaining whipped topping; spread over crust. Top with reserved whipped topping.
- Cut each of the reserved chocolate squares into 4 pieces; place over whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Use plastic wrap handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
Write Your Own Review