OREO Chocolate Candy Bar Cannoli Parfait
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 0.25 cup powdered sugar
- 0.5 tsp. vanilla
- 0.75 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 OREO Chocolate Candy Bar s (1.44 oz. each), coarsely chopped, divided
- 16 NILLA Wafers , coarsely chopped, divided
Putting it together
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add sugar and vanilla; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. chopped chocolate for later use. Layer half EACH of the chopped wafers, remaining chopped chocolate and cream cheese mixture in each of 4 parfait glasses. Repeat Layers. Top with reserved chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
Write Your Own Review