OREO Chocolate Candy Bar Melting Snowmen
- 2 OREO Chocolate Candy Bar s (3.5 oz. each)
- 2 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted, divided
- 7 marshmallows
- 1 piece multi-colored sour belts
- 14 miniature candy-coated chocolate piece s
- 1 oz. orange candy coating wafers , melted
- 1 oz. black candy coating wafer s, melted
Putting it together
- Cut each candy bar into 2 (4-square) pieces; set aside. Cut remaining candy bar pieces into 3 (2-square) strips. (You should have a total of 4 [4-square pieces], 6 [2-square pieces] and 2 single squares.)
- Place 2 single chocolate squares in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until melted when stirred. Refrigerate 5 min. or until cooled.
- Place 6 (2-square) pieces next to each other on work surface to make 3 more (4-square) pieces. (You should now have a total of 7 [4-square] pieces.) Use some of the melted chocolate to attach strips together. Let stand 1 min.
- Transfer chocolate squares to serving plate. Reserve tsp. white candy coating for later use. Spoon remaining white candy coating onto centers of chocolate squares; tap plate gently to slightly spread candy coating on chocolate bases. Top with marshmallows.
- Cut sour belts piece into lengthwise strips along color lines, then cut each strip crosswise in half. Attach candy-coated chocolate pieces to both ends of EACH of 7 sour belts strips with small dab of the remaining melted chocolate for the ear muffs. Let stand 1 min. Attach to both sides of marshmallows with remaining white candy coating. Discard remaining sour belt pieces.
- Use orange and black candy coatings to add the snowmen's eyes and noses. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
Write Your Own Review