OREO Cookie Dunk Cups
- 24 OREO Cookies , divided
- 0.25 cup butter , melted
- 3 oz. milk chocolate
- 0.5 cup milk
Putting it together
- Spray insides of 8 (3-oz.) paper cups with cooking spray.
- Reserve 8 cookies for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. crumb mixture into each prepared cup. Use back of small spoon to press crumb mixture onto bottom and up side of each cup to within 1/2 inch of top of cup. Freeze 15 min.
- Melt milk chocolate. Use back of separate small spoon to spread melted chocolate onto insides of chocolate crumb cups. Freeze 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Peel paper cups off chocolate cups. Spoon 1 Tbsp. milk into each chocolate cup just before serving. Serve with remaining cookies for dunking.
Write Your Own Review