OREO Double-Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 0.33 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1.5 cups fresh strawberries
- 8 GOOD HUMOR Strawberry Shortcake OREO Cookie s, chopped
Putting it together
- Mix first 4 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Freeze 4 hours or until almost solid.
- Beat cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend berries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture with cookies; mix well. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before scooping into dishes.
Write Your Own Review