OREO-Peanut Butter Bites
- 1 jar (16.3 oz.) creamy peanut butter
- 2.5 cups powdered sugar
- 15 OREO Cookies , chopped
- 1.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. shortening
Putting it together
- Place peanut butter in medium bowl. Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until well blended. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Roll into 66 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in waxed paper-lined pan. Freeze 1 hour. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips with shortening as directed on package.
- Dip half of each cookie ball in melted chocolate mixture; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return balls to pan. Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm. Keep refrigerated.
Write Your Own Review