- 1 pkg. (18.4 oz.) brownie mix
- 20 OREO Cookies , chopped (about 2-1/4 cups)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 0.33 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces or peanut butter candies
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; stir in 1-1/2 cups chopped cookies. Spread into greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Top with remaining chopped cookies and candies, pressing lightly into softened marshmallow. Cool slightly on wire rack.
Write Your Own Review