OREO Spring Flower Cookie Ball Pops
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , crushed
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 0.5 cup assorted colored sugar s
- 48 assorted-color candy flower decorations
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick into melted white candy coating, then insert dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with additional lollipop sticks and remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie ball pops, 1 at a time, into remaining melted white candy coating, turning to evenly coat each cookie ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with colored sugar. Gently press candy flower into candy coating in top of coated cookie ball.
- Repeat with remaining cookie ball pops.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Size Wise: These cookie ball pops are sure to be a hit at your child's party. They are fun to make and each cookie ball pop is an easy-to-serve portion for your guests.
- Fun Variation: Use cookie ball pops as a centerpiece for your next Spring celebration. Fill new small flower pots with sugar or rice; top with decorative grass or jelly beans. Stand stick ends of cookie ball pops in pots to resemble a flowering plant.
- How to Easily Dip the Cookie Balls: Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted candy wafers. Then, dip in small batches for best results.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball pop each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories130 | Total fat6 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol<5 mg | Sodium65 mg | Carbohydrate18 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars15 g - Includes added sugars15 g | Protein<1 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassium0 %DV
Write Your Own Review