OREO Sugar Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
- 10 OREO Cookies , chopped
- 0.5 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 0.25 cup multi-colored sprinkles
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Break cookie dough into small pieces; place in large bowl. Add chopped cookies and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Spoon into 24 mounds, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Brush tops of dough mounds evenly with water; top with sprinkles.
- Bake 11 to 13 min. or just until centers of cookies are firm to the touch. Cool 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using OREO Mint Creme Cookies.
- Special Extra: Add 2 tsp. mint extract to cookie dough pieces in bowl along with the chopped cookies and chocolate chips.
- Substitute: Substitute holiday-colored nonpareils or holiday-shaped sprinkles, such as trees, snowflakes or stars, for the sprinkles.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories130 | Total fat5 g | Saturated fat2.5 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium100 mg | Carbohydrate20 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars13 g - Includes added sugars13 g | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium0 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium0 %DV
Write Your Own Review