Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 16 people
- 24 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 0.25 cup butter , melted
- 1 OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar (10.5 oz.)
- 0.5 cup salted almonds , coarsely chopped
- 0.5 cup dried cranberries
- 0.66 cup sweetened flaked coconut , toasted
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, cut chocolate bar into 36 squares, then cut each square in half.
- Sprinkle chocolate pieces over warm crust. Bake 1-1/2 min.; spread to completely cover crust with melted chocolate.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press gently into chocolate with back of spoon.
- Refrigerate 30 min. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.