Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 45
Servings Number : 12 people
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 0.5 of a 5-inch-round refrigerated plain cheesecake (See Tip.)
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 2 Tbsp. orange sprinkles
- Split cookies; place, top sides down, in single layer on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Place small scoop of cheesecake on each of 12 cookie halves, adding about 1 Tbsp. cheesecake to each cookie half. Cover with remaining cookie halves to make 12 sandwiches.
- Dip half of each cookie sandwich, 1 at a time, into melted chocolate; return to baking sheet. Immediately top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Note: Look for the refrigerated cheesecake in the bakery section of your supermarket. If you can instead only find slices of cheesecake, you will need to purchase either 1 large or 2 small slices of cheesecake to get the approximately 3/4 cup cheesecake needed to prepare this recipe. When preparing this recipe, use both the cheesecake crust and filling.
- Note: These fun treats can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Substitute: Substitute 3/4 cup refrigerated ready-to-eat cheesecake filling for the cheesecake half. Look for this cheesecake filling in a tub next to the other cream cheese products in the dairy section of your supermarket.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 12 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories150 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol10 mg | Sodium115 mg | Carbohydrate20 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars14 g - Includes added sugars13 g | Protein2 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium2 %DV