Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 14 people
- 28 OREO Cookies
- 28 squares OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar (about 3/4 of a 10.5 oz. bar)
- 28 pecan halves
- 14 caramels
- 1.5 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place cookies in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; top with chocolate squares.
- Bake 1 min. 15 sec. or just until chocolate begins to soften.
- Press pecan onto top of each chocolate square.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over pecans; sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate 30 min.