Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 8 people
- 2 OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar s (10.5 oz. each), divided
- 8 miniature pretzel twist s, cut crosswise in half
- 16 mini candy button eyes
- 8 small hot cinnamon candies
- Use serrated knife to cut each chocolate bar into 4 pieces, each measuring 4 squares by 2 squares. Reserve both remaining single rows of 4 chocolate squares for another use.
- Cut each chocolate piece into large triangle, each measuring about 4x2-1/4 inches; place on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Place chocolate trimmings in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. stir until completely melted.
- Decorate chocolate triangles with remaining ingredients to resemble reindeer as shown in photo, attaching decorations to chocolate triangles with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.