Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate . melted
- 1.25 cups orange color sugar
- 12 pretzel sticks , each broken into 4 pieces
- 2 oz. green candy coating wafers
- 0.5 tsp. vegetable oil
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and pumpkin pie spice until blended; roll into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip cookie balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, then roll in colored sugar until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem.
- Microwave candy wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Spoon into disposable piping bag fitted with decorating tip. Cut small piece off tip of bag; use to add vines to pumpkins as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.