Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 8 people
- 13 OREO Cookies , divided
- 24 mini candy button eyes
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate , melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 0.5 tsp. green food coloring
- 6 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks , cut in half
- Chop 1 cookie finely, then coarsely chop 8 of the remaining cookies. Reserve both for later use.
- Cut remaining cookies in half with serrated knife. Dip backs of 2 candy button eyes into melted chocolate; place on each cookie half.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and food coloring with whisk 2 min.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. pudding into each of 8 (3-oz.) shot glasses. Top with coarsely chopped cookies; cover with layers of remaining pudding and finely crushed cookies.
- Insert gummy candy piece into top of each dessert; top with decorated cookie half.