Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 12 people
- 24 wonton skin s
- 8 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Cut each wonton skin diagonally in half twice to make 4 triangles.
- Spread half the wonton triangles onto parchment-covered baking sheet; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half the cookie crumbs; spray lightly with additional cooking spray.
- Bake 5 to 6 min. or until lightly browned. (Watch carefully since they can burn easily.) Cool.
- Meanwhile, use remaining ingredients to make additional "tortilla" chips.