Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 12 people
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 1 tsp. oil
- Suggested decorations (holiday sprinkles; nonpareils; colored sugar; melted red and green candy coating wafers; decorating icing or gel)
- Insert wooden pop stick into filling in center of each cookie; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Mix melted chocolate and oil in small bowl until blended. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cookie. Return to baking sheet. Decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.