Recipe Print View
Prep Time : 00h 15
Cooking Time : 00h 45
Servings Number : 12 people
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 miniature pretzel twists, each broken into 3 pieces
- 2 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- 2 Tbsp. white nonpareils
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 12 small red round candies
- 24 mini candy button eyes
- Separate cookies, leaving creme filling on half of each cookie. Place creme-topped cookie pieces, top sides down, on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Dip pretzel pieces, 1 at a time, into melted candy coating; scrape off excess coating on edge of bowl before dipping pretzels into the nonpareils.
- Press 2 coated pretzel pieces onto each creme-covered cookie half for the reindeer's antlers. Cover with remaining cookie halves, top sides up.
- Spread tops of cookies with melted chocolate. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. Let stand 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.