Prep Time : 00h 30
Cooking Time : 01h 50
Servings Number : 48 - 48 people
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz. milk chocolate-flavored candy wafers, melted
- 16 oz. candy corn
- 3 Tbsp. mini candy button eyes
- 2 Tbsp. yellow small round candies
- 1 tube (0.75 oz.) red decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Dip balls, 1 at a time, in melted candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble turkeys as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.