Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 06h 05
Servings Number : 23 people
- 2.5 cups OREO Cookie Crumbles , divided
- 0.25 cup butter or margarine , melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Combine 1-3/4 cups crumbles and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Serve topped with whipped topping and remaining crumbles.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
- How to Bake in a Springform Pan: Substitute 9-inch springform pan for the 13x9-inch pan. Do not line pan with foil. Prepare cheesecake as directed, increasing the baking time to 1 hour or until center is almost set. (Note: If using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 300°F.) Run small knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely. Remove rim. Refrigerate cheesecake, then serve topped with whipped topping and remaining crumbles as directed.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION | Makes 24 servings Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories280 | Total fat21 g | Saturated fat12 g | Cholesterol80 mg | Sodium200 mg | Carbohydrate20 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars15 g - Includes added sugars13 g |Protein4 g | Vitamin A20 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium4 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium2 %DV