Recipe Print View
Prep Time : 00h 05
Cooking Time : 00h 05
Servings Number : 4 people
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream , softened
- 1 cup OREO Cookie Crumbles , divided
- Blend milk, ice cream and 1/2 cup crumbles in blender until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Top with remaining crumbles.
- Serve immediately.
- RECIPE TIPS
- Substitute: Prepare using frozen vanilla yogurt.
- How to Soften the Ice Cream: Let measured about of ice cream stand at room temperature 10 to 15 min. or until slightly softened
- Special Extra: Spoon 1 tsp. chocolate syrup into each of 4 glasses. Roll each glass to coat bottom and inside of glass with syrup. Prepare recipe as directed. Pour into prepared glasses; top with remaining crumbles.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION | Makes 4 servings, about 1 cup each. |Nutrition per serving: | Calories300 | Total fat14 g | Saturated fat7 g | Cholesterol35 mg | Sodium190 mg | Carbohydrate38 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars28 g - Includes added sugars21 g | Protein6 g | Vitamin A10 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D4 %DV | Calcium15 %DV | Iron8 %DV | Potassium6 %