Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 01h 40
Servings Number : 1 person
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 4 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- 3 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles or small candies
- 48 SOUR PATCH KIDS Heads Candies
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Press thumb into center of each ball to make deep indentation; smooth and shape both edges of cookie ball to resemble life preserver. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip tops of cookie ball preservers, 1 at a time, into melted candy coating; return, coated sides up, to prepared baking sheet. Immediately top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Meanwhile, cut SOUR PATCH KIDS Candies crosswise in half.
- Place bottom halves of SOUR PATCH KIDS Candies in single layer on serving plate; top with life preserver cookie balls and tops halves of SOUR PATCH KIDS Candies. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS:
- Special Extra: Prepare using any color candy coating wafers. For added fun, prepare using several different colors
- Note: If melted candy coating becomes too thick, stir in up to 1/2 tsp. oil until coating is thinned to desired dipping consistency.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories90 | Total fat4 g | Saturated fat2 g | Cholesterol<5 mg | Sodium60 mg | Carbohydrate14 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars10 g - Includes added sugars10 g | Protein<1 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassium0 %DV