Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 40
Servings Number : 12 people
- 1.5 cups flour
- 0.75 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 16 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 egg
- 0.5 cup milk
- 0.5 cup butter , melted
- 0.5 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup mashed fully ripe banana's (about 2 medium)
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl. Chop 12 cookies.
- Whisk egg with milk, butter and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Stir in bananas. Add to dry ingredients stir just until moistened. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Split remaining cookies. Scrape creme off cookie halves into small microwaveable bowl; reserve creme for later use. Chop plain cookie halves.
- Spoon muffin batter into 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups; sprinkle with chopped (plain) cookie halves. Gently press cookie pieces into top of batter to secure.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted into centers of muffins comes out clean. Cool 5 min. Remove muffins from pan to wire rack; cool 15 min.
- Microwave reserved creme on HIGH 15 to 30 sec. or until melted; stir. Drizzle over muffins. Serve warm.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Snack Mindfully: Minimize distractions when eating to give each bite your full attention so you are savoring the flavor and not eating mindlessly.
- Special Extra: Stir 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips into batter before spooning into prepared muffin pan cups and baking as directed.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 12 servings, 1 muffin each. | Nutrition per serving: | Calories270 | Total fat11 g | Saturated fat6 g | Cholesterol35 mg | Sodium240 mg | Carbohydrate40 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars21 g - Includes added sugars19 g | Protein3 g | Vitamin A8 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium4 %DV | Iron8 %DV | Potassium2 %DV