Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 04h 25
Servings Number : 20 people
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 22 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 3 cups fresh raspberries , divided
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , chopped
- 0.5 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme in large bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 12 cookies. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 15 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, process 2 cups raspberries in food processor until smooth; press through fine-mesh strainer into small saucepan. Discard strained seeds. Add sugar and water to strained raspberries; mix well. Cook on medium-high heat 10 min. or until mixture is thickened and reduced to about 1/2 cup, stirring constantly. Pour into medium bowl. Refrigerate 15 min. or until completely cooled. Add half the cream cheese mixture to raspberry mixture; stir just until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave chopped chocolate and cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Cool 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut 3 of the remaining cookies crosswise in half; finely crush remaining cookies.
- Place inverted 6-inch plate near one bottom corner of cake; trace around plate with serrated knife. Repeat to make 2 additional cake rounds. Reserve all 3 cake rounds for later use.
- Crumble cake trimmings into large bowl; stir in crushed cookies. Add 1 cup of the remaining cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. (The mixture should resemble a coarse crumb mixture.) Remove 1 cup of the crumb mixture; reserve for later use. Refrigerate remaining crumb mixture and cream cheese mixture for another use. (See tip.)
- Place 1 cake round on plate; spread with half the raspberry mixture. Top with 1 of the remaining cake rounds and remaining raspberry mixture. Cover with remaining cake round. Spread chocolate mixture onto top of cake, allowing chocolate to drip down side of cake. Let stand 10 min. or until chocolate mixture is firm. Decorate with halved cookies, remaining raspberries and reserved crumb mixture as shown in photo. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Keep the Cake Layers Neatly Stacked: Once cake is assembled, insert 3 to 5 (10-inch) wooden skewers down through top of cake into all layers to secure layers until cake is firmly set. Remove wooden skewers before serving.
- Make Ahead: The cake rounds, raspberry purée and cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Wrap cake rounds individually in plastic wrap, then place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 1 week. Cake trimmings can also be frozen in separate freezer bag up to 1 week. The cream cheese mixture can be frozen up to 3 days, and the puréed raspberries can be refrigerated up to 3 days. Thaw frozen cake rounds at room temperature and cream cheese mixture in refrigerator overnight before using to prepare dessert as directed
- Note: Depending on how dry or moist your cake trimmings are, it may necessary to add more of the remaining crushed cookies or cream cheese mixture to the crumbled trimmings to get the crumb mixture to the desired consistency.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION | Makes 20 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories260 | Total fat15 g | Saturated fat6 g | Cholesterol30 mg | Sodium130 mg | Carbohydrate31 g | Dietary fiber2 g | Total sugars20 g - Includes added sugars17 g | Protein3 g | Vitamin A6 %DV | Vitamin C6 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron6 %DV | Potassium2 %DV