Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
- 10 Peppermint Bark OREO Cookie s, chopped
- 0.5 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 0.25 cup red and white multi-colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Break cookie dough into small pieces; place in large bowl. Add chopped cookies and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Spoon into 24 mounds, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Brush tops of dough mounds evenly with water; top with sprinkles.
- Bake 11 to 13 min. or just until centers of cookies are firm to the touch. Cool 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.