Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 04h 00
Servings Number : 16 people
- 36 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 1.5 qt. vanilla ice cream , softened
- 1.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping , divided
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate fudge topping
- 2 Tbsp. salted caramel topping
- Crush 16 cookies into fine crumbs; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan; cover with ice cream.
- Top with layer of 16 of the remaining cookies; spread with 1 cup whipped topping.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen dessert. Remove rim. Drizzle top of dessert with fudge topping, then caramel topping.
- Cut remaining cookies in half. Use to garnish dessert along with the remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Variation: Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies and/or your favorite flavor of ice cream.
- Variation: Substitute foil-lined 9-inch square pan for the springform pan, extending ends of foil over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove frozen dessert from pan. Transfer to serving dish. Top with remaining ingredients as directed.
- Special Extra: For added flavor, increase the butter to 3 Tbsp.; mix with the cookie crumbs and 1/3 cup finely crushed pretzels. Press onto bottom of springform pan, then continue as directed.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 16 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories280 | Total fat14 g | Saturated fat7 g | Cholesterol25 mg | Sodium180 mg | Carbohydrate35 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars24 g - Includes added sugars21 g | Protein3 g | Vitamin A8 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium6 %DV | Iron6 %DV | Potassium4 %DV