Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 30
Servings Number : 10 people
- 26 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 0.25 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 0.25 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 cup dulce de leche , divided
- 0.5 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Crush 12 cookies finely; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Stand 13 of the remaining cookies around edge of pie plate, pressing cookies gently into crust to secure. Reserve remaining cookie for garnish.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Slowly beat in milk until blended. Add flour and cinnamon; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. (Do not overmix.) Pour into crust. Drizzle with dulce de leche; use small spatula to swirl into cheesecake batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until center of pie is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top with whipped topping. Garnish with reserved cookie.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Size Wise: Balance out your choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a piece of this delicious cheesecake.
- Hint: If the dulce de leche is too thick to easily drizzle, stir a small amount of water, 1/2 tsp. at a time, into dulce de leche until slightly thinned. Then, use as directed.
- Special Extra: Drizzle pie with additional dulce de leche before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 10 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories470 | Total fat26 g | Saturated fat14 g | Cholesterol95 mg | Sodium330 mg | Carbohydrate52 g | Dietary fiber<1 g | Total sugars40 g - Includes added sugars37 g | Protein6 g | Vitamin A20 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D2 %DV | Calcium8 %DV | Iron8 %DV | Potassium4 %DV