Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 04h 10
Servings Number : 1 person
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 0.75 cup sugar
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 36 OREO Cookies , divided
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until center of brownie is almost set. (Brownie should not be baked until done.)
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended.
- Cut 5 cookies in half; chop 7 of the remaining cookies. Arrange all remaining whole cookies, with sides touching, over partially baked brownie in 4 rows of 6 cookies each. Fill in empty spaces with halved cookies.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dessert; top with chopped cookies.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Neatly Cut the Bars: When cutting creamy-textured desserts, such as cheesecake, carefully wipe off the knife blade between cuts with a clean damp towel. This prevents the creamy filling from building up on the blade, ensuring clean cuts that leave the edges intact.
- Substitute: Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 48 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories160 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat3 g | Cholesterol25 mg | Sodium105 mg | Carbohydrate19 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars14 g - Includes added sugars13 g | Protein2 g | Vitamin A4 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium2 %DV