Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookie s, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 2 Tbsp. EACH of 2 different colors decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) football shapes. Freeze 10 min.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. Dip cream cheese footballs, 1 at a time, into melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat all sides of each football with chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Use icings to draw laces on footballs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Keep refrigerated.