Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 02h 30
Servings Number : 20 people
- 26 OREO Cookies , divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate , melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream , whipped
- 1 cup EACH blackberries , blueberries and raspberries
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Chop 4 cookies; reserve for later use.
- Crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Add whipped cream; stir with whisk just until blended. Spread over crust.
- Top with berries and reserved chopped cookies; press gently into dessert to secure.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Snack Mindfully: Minimize distractions when eating to give each bite your full attention so you are savoring the flavor and not eating mindlessly.
- For Easier Cutting: For cleaner edges, freeze the prepared dessert 30 min. after refrigerating it as directed. Use a sharp thin-bladed knife to cut the dessert into squares, carefully wiping the blade clean with a damp paper towel after each cut
- Note: This cool dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 20 servings | Nutrition per serving: Calories270 | Total fat19 g | Saturated fat10 g | Cholesterol40 mg | Sodium160 mg | Carbohydrate23 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars17 g - Includes added sugars14 g | Protein3 g | Vitamin A15 %DV | Vitamin C4 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium4 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium2 %DV