Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 05h 15
Servings Number : 6 people
- 1.5 cups vanilla low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 1 tsp. mint extract
- 2 Tbsp. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 OREO Cookies , chopped, divided
- 6 Tbsp. hard-shell chocolate ice cream topping
- Mix yogurt, whipped topping, food coloring and extract in medium bowl until blended; stir in chocolate chips and 3/4 cup chopped cookies. Reserve remaining chopped cookies for later use.
- Spoon into 6 (5-oz.) paper or plastic cups; insert wooden pop stick into center of each cup for handle.
- Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
- Place remaining chopped cookies in pie plate. Remove 1 pop from cup. Hold pop by stick, then spoon 1 Tbsp. ice cream topping over top of pop. Let chocolate drip slightly down side of pop, then immediately dip pop into chopped cookies. Repeat with remaining frozen pops. Serve immediately.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Remove Frozen Pops From Cups: Hold bottom of each cup under running water for 15 sec., then press firmly onto bottom of cup to release the pop. (Do not twist or pull the pop stick.)
- Substitute: Prepare using frozen light whipped topping.
- Note: After drizzling the frozen pops with the ice cream topping and dipping them in the chopped cookies, the frosty pops can be placed in a single layer in freezer container and frozen up to 1 week before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 6 servings, 1 pop each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories280 | Total fat15 g | Saturated fat8 g | Cholesterol<5 mg | Sodium110 mg | Carbohydrate32 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars25 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein3 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium10 %DV | Iron6 %DV | Potassiumn/a