Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 15
Servings Number : 1 person
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate , melted
- 12 OREO Cookies , chopped
- 4 cups marshmallows (about 36 regular marshmallows)
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cream cheese and chocolate in medium bowl until blended. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with marshmallows.
- Bake 15 min. or until dip is heated through and top is lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler. Place dip 4 inches from heat. Broil 1 to 2 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown. Cool slightly.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Serving Suggestions: Serve with additional OREO Cookies and strawberries for dipping.
- Substitute: Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
- Note: When broiling the dip, watch it carefully to prevent the marshmallows from burning.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories90 | Total fat4.5 g | Saturated fat2.5 g | Cholesterol10 mg | Sodium55 mg | Carbohydrate11 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars8 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron0 %DV | Potassiumn/a