Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 15
Servings Number : 14 people
- 16 OREO Cookies , divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter , divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) miniature marshmallows , divided
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 8 cookies. Microwave 1 Tbsp. butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add 3 cups marshmallows; toss until evenly coated. Microwave 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec. Add cereal and chopped cookies; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Chop remaining cookies finely. Microwave remaining butter in same large microwaveable bowl 45 sec. or until melted. Add remaining marshmallows; toss until evenly coated. Microwave 1 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec.; spread immediately over cereal mixture in pan. Top with finely chopped cookies; press gently into marshmallow layer to secure.
- Use foil handles to remove cereal mixture from pan. Roll cereal mixture up, starting at one long side. Cool completely. Cut roll-up into 14 slices to serve.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Special Extra: Drizzle tops of cut slices with 2 oz. melted white chocolate; let stand until firm.
- Great for School Parties: Add a festive look by wrapping each roll-up slice in plastic wrap and tying closed with a colorful ribbon.
- How to Store: Store cut slices in tightly covered container at room temperature
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 14 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories160 | Total fat4.5 g | Saturated fat2 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium120 mg | Carbohydrate31 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars17 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A8 %DV | Vitamin C6 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron10 %DV | Potassiumn/a