Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 01
Servings Number : 5 people
- 8 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue), divided
- 4 cups strawberries , divided
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream , softened slightly
- 0.66 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Cut 3 cookies crosswise in half. Reserve 5 cookie halves for later use; finely chop remaining cookie half along with the remaining whole cookies.
- Combine 2 Tbsp. chopped cookies and half of the sprinkles in small shallow dish.
- Brush rims of 5 (8-oz.) glasses with melted chocolate; dip, one at a time, into chopped cookie mixture, turning to evenly coat each rim with cookie mixture.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm. Meanwhile, reserve 5 strawberries for garnish; slice remaining strawberries.
- Blend milk, ice cream and sliced strawberries in blender until smooth. Add remaining cookie crumbs; pulse just until blended.
- Pour milk shake into prepared glasses; top with whipped topping, reserved cookie halves, reserved whole strawberries and remaining sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream or low-fat frozen yogurt.
- Special Extra: Prepare using Team USA OREO Cookies
- Serving Suggestion: Substitute 5 (8-oz.) jars for the glasses.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 5 servings, about 1 cup each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories340 | Total fat14 g | Saturated fat8 g | Cholesterol25 mg | Sodium170 mg | Carbohydrate50 g | Dietary fiber4 g | Total sugars34 g - Includes added sugars20 g | Protein7 g | Vitamin A10 %DV | Vitamin C80 %DV | Vitamin D6 %DV | Calcium15 %DV | Iron8 %DV | Potassium10 %DV