Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
- 36 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1.5 cups flaked coconut
- 72 chocolate-covered peanuts , about 3/4 cup
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Chop 12 cookies coarsely. Reserve remaining whole cookies for later use.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add marshmallow creme; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Frost cupcakes with cream cheese mixture. Top with reserved whole cookies as shown in photo. Gently press coconut into frosting around cookies. Add 3 chocolate-covered peanuts to each cupcake to resemble a bear's paw.