Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 52
Servings Number : 16 people
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 1 pkg. (17.5 oz.) oatmeal cookie mix
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Separate cookie halves; scrape cream filling into small microwaveable bowl. Reserve for later use. Chop cookie halves.
- Prepare oatmeal cookie mix as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with chopped cookies.
- Bake 20 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Microwave cream filling on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until melted, stirring every 15 sec. Drizzle over pizza.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using sugar cookie mix.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 16 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories210 | Total fat11 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol20 mg | Sodium210 mg | Carbohydrate27 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars16 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein3 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron6 %DV | Potassiumn/a