Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 35
Servings Number : 1 person
- 24 OREO Cookies
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg white s
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with parchment or foil. Separate cookie halves, leaving cream filling on 1 half of each cookie. Place plain cookie halves, top sides up, in single layer on baking sheet. Reserve cream-covered cookie halves for later use.
- Combine coconut and milk in large bowl.
- Beat egg whites in separate large bowl with mixer until stiff peaks form. Add to coconut mixture; stir gently until well blended. Scoop onto plain cookie halves, topping each cookie with about 2 Tbsp. coconut mixture.
- Bake 20 min. or until coconut mixture is golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Place 1 coconut-topped cookie, coconut side up, over each cream filling-topped cookie.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies, such as Golden OREO Cookies.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings, 1 cookie each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories180 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat6 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium125 mg | Carbohydrate26 g | Dietary fiber2 g | Total sugars20 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein2 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium6 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassiumn/a