Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 48 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 5 oz. blue candy coating wafers , melted
- 4 tsp. white sprinkles
- 15 oz. red candy coating wafers , melted
- 1 oz. white candy coating wafer s, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 60 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip 15 cookie balls in blue candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Immediately top with sprinkles. Dip remaining cookie balls in red candy coating. Return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until candy coating is firm.
- Arrange cookie balls on platter, in 6 rows of 10 balls each, to resemble the American flag as shown in photo. Drizzle melted white candy coating in stripes over rows of red-coated cookie balls. Keep refrigerated.