Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
- 28 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 3.5 OREO Chocolate Candy Bar s (1.44 oz. each), broken into 24 pieces
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 24 muffin pan cups with foil liners; spray with cooking spray. Press 1 cookie onto bottom of each prepared cup. Chop remaining cookies; reserve for later use.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
- Insert 1 chocolate bar piece into center of each brownie cake, carefully pressing chocolate into brownie until almost completely covered. (Caution: Brownies will be hot.) Cool completely.
- Top with whipped topping and reserved chopped cookies.