Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
- 6 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 30 OREO Lemon Creme Cookie s, finely crushed
- 16 oz. green candy coating wafers , melted
- 0.25 cup decorations (assorted colored sprinkles and small star-shaped candies)
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Flatten balls slightly; pinch one end of each ball to form a triangular-shaped piece to resemble Christmas tree.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick into melted candy coating, then insert dipped end into center of 1 cookie ball. Return to baking sheet. Repeat with additional lollipop sticks and remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip, 1 at a time, into melted candy coating; return to baking sheet. Add decorations as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.