Red Velvet OREO Cookie Balls
- 3 oz. brick cream cheese , softened
- 18 Red Velvet OREO Cookie s, finely crushed
- 6 oz. white baking chocolate , melted
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 20 (1-inch) balls. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls, 1 at a time, in white chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Place semi-sweet chocolate in plastic bag. Cut tip off corner of bag. Drizzle over cookie balls.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Write Your Own Review