Blueberry-Swirl OREO Cheesecake
- 0.5 cup blueberries
- 0.5 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar , divided
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 22 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
Putting it together
- Bring blueberries and 2 Tbsp. sugar to boil in small saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly; simmer on medium-low heat 3 to 5 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon zest; cool completely.
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; beat 1 to 2 min. or until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust. Top with spoonfuls of blueberry mixture; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Note: This delicious cheesecake can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.
- Substitute: Prepare using orange zest.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories170 | Total fat11 g | Saturated fat6 g | Cholesterol40 mg | Sodium125 mg | Carbohydrate14 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars11 g - Includes added sugars9 g | Protein2 g | Vitamin A10 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassium2 %DV
Write Your Own Review