Frankenstein OREO Pudding Parfaits
- 24 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 12 drops green food coloring
- 1.5 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 0.5 tsp. orange & black nonpareil s
Putting it together
- Cut 6 cookies crosswise in half with serrated knife; reserve for garnish. Coarsely chop remaining cookies. Spoon half the chopped cookies evenly into 12 (3-oz.) shot glasses.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in food coloring, then whipped topping.
- Spoon half the pudding mixture evenly over cookies in shot glasses. Cover with layers of remaining chopped cookies and pudding.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Garnish with reserved cookie halves and nonpareils.
Write Your Own Review