Golden OREO White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1.5 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), broken into small pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream , divided
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies , divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter , melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese , softened
- 0.5 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Putting it together
- Microwave chocolate and 1/4 cup cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool.
- Reserve 8 cookies for later use. Process remaining cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed. Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs for later use.
- Combine remaining cookie crumbs with butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat remaining cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate mixture and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust; smooth top with spatula.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over top of cheesecake. Garnish with reserved cookies as desired.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Snack Mindfully: Turn your attention to your dessert so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
- Note: You can instead crush the cookies by placing them in a resealable plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 tub (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese for one of the packages of cream cheese.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 16 servings, 1 piece each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories420 | Total fat31 g | Saturated fat17 g | Cholesterol65 mg | Sodium250 mg | Carbohydrate32 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars21 g - Includes added sugars19 g | Protein5 g | Vitamin A25 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D2 %DV | Calcium6 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium2 %DV
Write Your Own Review