Holiday OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate , melted
- 1 tsp. black decorating gel
- 2 tsp. orange decorating icing
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble snowmen.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Write Your Own Review